{ Too Art for TV- my tees }

It's that time again! The 4th annual fine art exhibit for the animation industry Too Art for TV 4 opens tomorrow night! This year's show will be even bigger than the last. There are so many talented artist contributing it just boggles the mind.

I'll be exhibiting two original paintings and I'll have tee-shirts for sale on opening night- two designs (above) in men's & women's S/M/L.

Come join us at: EREBUNI- 158 Roebling St. Brooklyn, NY 11211 / Opens Friday Sept. 18th at 6pm



The Jesus tee + Dangerclub tee
FUCK YEAH, IT'S JESUSDANDER CLUB

3 comments:

intergalactic said...

Hey man, if the Jesus t-shirt doesn't sell out I would love to buy one...pay for shipping and all that jazz.

...i

iraowens(at)gmail.com

annie tao said...

Awesome show, Chris! Congratulations on a successful show and wonderful paintings! Holy moly - I love your brand spankin' new blog, too!

Chris George said...

Annie- Thanks for showing up and supporting us. I'm glad you dig the blog too : )

Ira- I'll be selling the tee-shirts online soon. As soon as I have everything set up I'll shoot you an email- I haven't forgotten.

C